- Getting started
- Setting up your SVN program
- Navigate to http://tortoisesvn.net/ in your browser of choice.
- Click DOWNLOAD in the left side of the screen
- Download the INSTALLER that applies to your system.
- Install Tortoise SVN, following the instructions on screen. If prompted, restart the computer.
- Setting up the SBEP SVN
- Navigate to your Steamapps/<yourSteamaccount>/Garrysmod/Garrysmod/Addons folder, and create a new folder called SBEP or something similar.
- Right click the new SBEP folder and select SVN CHECKOUT. When a window pops up asking for a repository URL, input http://sbep.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
- If it asks for a Username/Password, use anonsvn for both.
- Allow the update to complete, and when done, if prompted/the update window does not automatically close, select OK.
- You have successfully installed the SBEP!
- Required mods and addons
Addons that are required to make SBEP work.
- Wiremod models
- Wiremod Adv Dupe
- Nuke Pack 4 - Garrysmod.org Account and valid copy of GMod required to download!
- Recommended Addons
Addons that are useful on multiplayer servers installed with SBEP.
- Spacebuild 3 - SBEP does not require this gamemode to work.
- Custom Addon Framework
- LifeSupport 3
- LS3 Entities
- Resource Distribution 3
- Resource Transit System
- Optional Addons
Addons that are not required or recommended, but add to Spacebuild.
- Mining Addon
- Gas Systems II (63,6 MB) (Quick SVN Export)
- Petrol Systems
- Black hole Cache
- Unofficial Wiremod extras
- Why are some links Tinylinked?
Because Wikia is not compatible with links containing spaces.
Links do not have spaces. They have _'s.
Don't click on the tiny urls without them being edited properly. As these links could be edited for malicious content